Overall cost: £235,000.00
Jennor UK were tasked with the following works:-
- Completely strip-out all/any existing fixtures and fittings left from the previous occupants and make good the same.
- Blast clean all exposed brickwork to a smooth and workable finish.
- Specialist cleaning of the York Stone flooring throughout using sympathetic scouring products.
- Strip-out existing Stair well and Landing coverings and prepare to receive new finishes.
- Supply and Install new Birchwood ply-wall panelling to the landing walls (leading to the Stairwells) and insert dividing featured LED Light strips.
- Stairwell treads, risers and nosing’s renewed and sectional panelling fitted to the upper bulkhead c/w LED lighting strips inserted a internals to mirror the landing panels.
- Strip down and redecorate all existing exposed steelwork in specialist Grey and Black Gloss.
- Install new Lighting throughout the Suites utilising ‘Ansell Vasco LED Suspended Linear LED’ in Black.
- Remove all office entrance Doors & Frames and replace with new ‘Crittal’ Doorsets.
- Complete renewal of the Suites W.C. Block. Install purpose-built Kitchenettes to all three suites.
- Supply and install a number of Black flat wall mounted heaters throughout each unit.
- Installation of a new Electrical system.
- New flooring throughout the suites with stunning newly treated existing ‘York Stone’ left in situ. on the ground floor.
- Supply and Install a new Fire Alarm System.
- Supply and Install new tenant signage board for Suites 22, 23 and 24 at the head of the Stairwell.
- Full decoration programme (where required) completed our works upon this project